Tuesday, September 6, 2011

British Tabloid ‘News Of The World’ Publishes Its Final Issue Ever

On Thursday we learned the very surprising news that the Rupert Murdoch-owned British tabloid newspaper News of the World would be publishing it’s final issue this weekend and today is dunzo day for the tab. As you may recall, NOTW came under intense pressure from readers and advertisers after it was revealed that employees (some [...]

We are mere DAYS away from the very, very FINAL end of the Harry Potter film franchise and to promote the release of The Deathly Hallows – Part 2 next week and to celebrate, Warner Bros. has released a video featurette focused on the good vs. evil battle between Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort. The clip features new scenes from The Deathly Hallows as well as interviews from the cast. As you countdown the days (hours, seconds) to the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, take some time to check out and enjoy the video below.




I am so freaking ANXIOUS to see the final movie but, man, am I SO not ready for it to be over. I’ve never been so happy and so bummed to see a movie before in my life. I can’t wait … but I know it, I’m gonna bawl my eyes out :(



[Source]




Egon Schiele
Inspiring news flash
Sandro Botticelli
internet facts
Hans Hofmann

No comments:

Post a Comment