Saturday, February 4, 2012

Paris Jackson Chased By Paparazzi


Some of these paparazzi just go waaaay too far. Seriously! It's out of control!
Two photogs were handcuffed by police after being caught chasing after Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris.
The paparazzi were allegedly running through red lights and driving recklessly in order to get a shot of her before cops caught the guys [...]

Star of the Bad Girls Club, Natalie Nunn was rushed to the ER this morning. All reasons are pointing to exhaustion, as the 25 year old had been running on very few hours of sleep for a very long time:


"I wasn’t kidding when I said I would sleep when I die. I have literally been running on three hours of sleep every day for the past two years. It caught up to me. I'll rest for a little while and get right back out there. I'm going to get rest. No one said it was easy being America's favorite bad girl.”


Gurl, don't joke about sleeping when you die! You were in serious trouble if you had to be rushed to the hospital! Working that hard is respectable, but you gotta learn to balance that with the relaxation. Nobody wants to work to death.


We're totally glad to hear you're okay, though! Make sure you keep on the promise of getting some rest before you go back at it. We don't want to have to write another "rushed to the hospital" stories about you!


[Image via WENN.]


croisiere grenadine
alimentation anti cancer
anti-rides
enterrement de vie de celibataire
acheter lit

No comments:

Post a Comment