Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Celebrity Birthdays Today: Matthew Morrison, Henry Winkler, Ivanka Trump More!

Happy Sunday readers! It’s a great day for some football! How are your teams faring thus far? I don’t even want to talk about my Cardinals *smh*. In today’s edition of Celebrity Birthdays, ‘Michael Kuzak’ turns 60 and Mr. Gwen Stefani is 44. Any guesses? Find out below! Happy Birthday, Matthew Morrison! The “Glee” star is 33 years old today. Can I just say that I’m soooo happy that Glee will be back on Tuesday, how I’ve missed thee! Of the surprise that Will and Emma are living together, he recently told Bing: “It’s my favorite season so far. I think the coolest thing is that for Will’s character is he’s in a great relationship with Emma, you know the first episode you see him rolling over in his bed and she’s there living with him now. I think that was a big surprise for people.” Happy Birthday, Henry Winkler! The former ‘Happy Days’ star is 66 years old today. Aaay!! I spent many a Tuesday night watching ‘Happy Days’ with my family, and boy, I have lots of great memories of that show! Arthur Fonzarelli, Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday, Ivanka Trump! The daughter of Donald is celebrating a milestone [...]

produit bien etre
The world of info
babies and sleeping
hearsay that counts
plantes par correspondance

No comments:

Post a Comment